Welcome to the IAM & AW District Lodge 190 Jobs Board
Your online resource for finding a union job.
For more info about the below positions, contact Don Crosatto: email@example.com
Many employers with IAM contracts are desperately seeking qualified techs.
• UPS at several East and North Bay locations.
• Cemex is looking for people; even with a $48.38/hour wage, plan A health care and $700 in pension contributions, they can’t find anybody!
• SSA, which is Local 1546’s highest paying employer, needs techs.
• Waste Management is looking for multiple people (at over $50/hour).
• ACI: Alameda County Industries is looking for some people.
If you’re looking to change jobs, call your Local Union office or talk to your Business Rep to find out about opportunities that may be available.
Oakland Area Job Listings
SSA (Port of Oakland) needs power shop and crane mechanics. You can’t be scared of computers or heights!)
Livermore Area Job Listings
Toyota Material Handling in Livermore is looking for mechanics. They’re particularly interested in people who want to work in the San Jose area.
Alaska Area Job Listings
PBA Maintenance in Dutch Harbor, Alaska needs a crane mechanic. Be aware: this is a remote location!
Richmond Area Job Listings
Veriflo is bringing on 5-6 people each month.
Cloverdale Area Job Listings
MGM Brakes is having a hard time hiring. PG&E pays twice as much for tree trimming so it’s hard to find folks. But those positions are seasonal, and MGM Brakes’ are year-round.